fbpx

Why You Should Invest in a Furnace Installation

We can’t believe the summer has come and gone, but the leaves are falling and the temperatures are dropping rapidly — you may have even seen some snow last week! You’ve probably had your heater turned on for the past week or so, and now is the perfect time to think about how satisfied you are with its performance. In today’s post, we’ll provide you with a few reasons why you should invest in a new furnace installation for your Denver home. If you would like to learn more, get in touch with a member of Pure Air Solutions!

You’ll Be More Comfortable

Comfort is the main reason why you should invest in a furnace installation from Pure Air Solutions. You want to walk into a warm and welcoming home whenever you’ve been in the frigid Colorado air, and there’s almost nothing quite as frustrating as not being able to get warm on a cold winter day. Maybe your current furnace takes a while to fill your home with warm air, or perhaps your furnace has been slowly declining in performance for a few years. Regardless of what’s happening with your current furnace, a new furnace installation will provide you with a top-of-the-line model that fills your home with warm air at an amazingly fast pace.

You’ll Save Money 

If the thought of a more comfortable and efficient heater isn’t enough to sell you on a furnace installation, then consider that you might have more money in your pocket in the long run if you install a new heating system. Older heaters can serve their intended function fairly well, but their performance has a very tangible monetary cost.

Let’s consider a hypothetical scenario. Heaters on today’s market are about 80 percent efficient on average. This means that 80 percent of the fuel they use is actually used to heat your home, while the other 20 percent is wasted during the process. That 20 percent can add up over time, especially if you plan to remain in your home for the foreseeable future. Highly efficient furnaces (up to 98.5 percent) are available on today’s market, which means that you could be saving a significant amount of money by investing in an energy-efficient product.

Suppose that you currently spend about $1,500 heating your home every year — how much could you save by upgrading your furnace? If you upgraded from an 80-percent efficient model to one that was 95 percent efficient, you would be saving roughly $225 each year. That may not initially sound like a significant amount of money, but it certainly adds up as time goes on. If you’re planning to remain in your home for the foreseeable future, upgrading your furnace is a financially smart decision.

You’ll Be Working With a Top Rated Local® HVAC Company

Pure Air Solutions is proud to be a Top Rated Local® HVAC Company in Colorado. We take pride in our excellent customer service and dedication to helping our customers find lasting, affordable heating and cooling solutions. We would love to help you with your next furnace installation – get in touch with us today to get started!

Share This
Powered by Top Rated Local®